Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blah

I'm going to state a ton of random things because I have nothing better to do with my time.

Settlers of Catan is a really fun board game.

I have a 'That Was Easy' button in front of me.

I really like Batman: The Dark Knight Rises.

Caption Philips is a really good movie.

Acer makes computer monitors.

Checkmate.

I don't play much chess.

The sun is in my face.

I closed the blinds because the sun was in my face.

The sun is no longer in my face.

It is about 4:30 and the sun is going down.

I like daylight savings because the sun goes down early.

I prefer a dark room above a light room. I don't know why. Maybe I'm part owl?

Hoot hoot.

I can't turn my head 360 degrees.

Chinese waving cats. Look em up.

I wish I could drive.

I wish I was 16 so I could learn to drive.

I have about two more years to wait until I will be 16.

I used to listen to Christian rap but then I got sick of it so I don't listen to it anymore.

EVERYONE GO LOOK UP DAVID CROWDER BAND. NOW.

Soundtrack!

The end.

Thank you for viewing. 

11 comments:

  1. Random, Andy. Random.

    Wait... was that Random?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Settlers of Catan is fun, yes, but have you played.....

    ....STRATEGO???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I've used to play it a lot, but not so much anymore... Now Settlers is the new thang.

      Delete
    2. We used to play it a lot, but after a while, I realized the likelihood of me beating him is about the same as a turtle winning a foot race in the Olympics.

      Delete
    3. Stratego, that is. We're pretty even in Catan.

      And, yes, I exist!

      Delete
  3. Heh, oh wow =D

    Checkmate is the best, and 4:30-sun-going-down the worst

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind