Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Tag

I have been tagged by HyperLinkzer.

1. If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/TV series showed up on your front doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first...)

I'm going to go with TV series, and the only TV series I've seen is BBC Sherlock, and the main villain is Moriarty. I liked HyperLinkzer's idea of giving him candy, but I don't have any with me, so I would probably ask what he wanted and shut the door.

2 . Now supposing the heroes opposite this villain showed up just after your exchange. What would you do then?

Oooh. Sherlock showing up at my house? I would let him know that Moriarty was just here and ask him to deduce some things about me.

3. So... moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course- whatever it may be. ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain...who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do?

I would wonder what happened.

4. Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be.) Your reaction?

I would wonder what I had done to get myself kidnapped by Moriarty, and hope it wasn't another one of his 'games'.

5. Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you- but now you're faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help, (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded) has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive. What. Do. You. Do.

Uhh... Going from England doesn't seem that dangerous, and I'm not trusting Moriarty, and I'd like to hang out with Sherlock, so the obvious choice is to go with Mr. Holmes. :P

And I tag.........

Scarlet Raptor and Trista Vaporblade.

www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind